The Nentir Nexus

The Kenku Returns

[10:10pm] • AMysteriousFigure enters the tavern.
[10:10pm] BrianLiberge is now known as Valorie.
[10:10pm] • AMysteriousFigure is dressed in a dusty black traveling cloak.
[10:11pm] • Valorie leans bored against the bar
[10:11pm] TDM is now known as Veata.
[10:11pm] • AMysteriousFigure sees Valorie and strides over.
[10:11pm] • AMysteriousFigure says in a raspy, middle-aged man’s voice:
[10:11pm] • Veata is leaning on the bar as well, but in a seat and paying attention mostly to her beverage
[10:14pm] Veata: ((Veata is not on there but she’s a rouge/sorcerer theiftaker theme, half elf with dilatante of course))
[10:15pm] Valorie: I can’t believe you talked me into buying that – sees the new patron Hello stranger! Have a seat?
[10:15pm] AMysteriousFigure: Ah. You work here, then?
[10:15pm] • AMysteriousFigure gracefully takes a seat, face still hidden.
[10:16pm] Valorie: I do! Care for a drink. There is a local ale on tap, that I’m told is very fine
[10:16pm] • Veata gives a grin to Valorie before eyeing the mysterious figure
[10:16pm] • AMysteriousFigure chuckles.
[10:16pm] AMysteriousFigure: I am no stranger to the local ales.

[10:17pm] AMysteriousFigure: I’ll take a mug of Mad Manticore.
[10:17pm] • AMysteriousFigure puts a coin on the table—one which will easily pay for the mug, and half again besides.
[10:18pm] Valorie: Oh. I think you’re not so much a stranger. she says with a laugh getting the drink We’ll start the tab
[10:18pm] AMysteriousFigure: Good.
[10:18pm] AMysteriousFigure: Have there been any…strange goings-on in the past few weeks?
[10:18pm] • AMysteriousFigure places another coin atop the first.
[10:19pm] Valorie: Oh. . . strange is what you make of it I suppose
[10:19pm] Veata: From what I’ve heard there has been, and I just got in town
[10:19pm] • Valorie answers vaguely on purpose, wary of any who start with such a question. She slides the mug in front of him
[10:20pm] • AMysteriousFigure turns to Veata. A heavily lined, middle-aged man’s face is just visible.
[10:20pm] AMysteriousFigure: You look like a woman of the world.
[10:20pm] • Veata does not like this look and leans a little further back in her seat before taking a drink
[10:20pm] Veata: I travel
[10:20pm] • AMysteriousFigure notices this.
[10:21pm] AMysteriousFigure: I mean no harm. I know that my appearance is…unsettling at times.
[10:21pm] Veata: I just got a thing about getting looked at from under hoods…it’s gotten me stabbed more than once
[10:21pm] • AMysteriousFigure chuckles bitterly.
[10:21pm] AMysteriousFigure: I, as well, I assure you.
[10:22pm] Valorie: We are all friends here, after all
[10:22pm] • Valorie points that comment to the figure
[10:22pm] • AMysteriousFigure pushes back his hood. The face beneath is more lined than normal for its years, and the wise green eyes are mysterious not unkind.
[10:23pm] AMysteriousFigure: ((errr, mysterious but not unkind))
[10:23pm] Valorie: Isn’t that better
[10:23pm] AMysteriousFigure: Indeed we are, Valorie.
[10:23pm] • Valorie smiles
[10:23pm] • Veata relaxes in her seat after a moment and raises her glass to the man
[10:24pm] Veata: Friends area always nice to have in strange places
[10:24pm] • AMysteriousFigure raises his mug to Veata with a small, sad smile.
[10:24pm] AMysteriousFigure: So what have you heard, so soon after entering Fallcrest?
[10:24pm] Valorie: Indeed. . .
[10:24pm] Veata: ((are)
[10:25pm] Veata: Well…there was a bird, and some kids, kobolds and goblins infesting the roads
[10:25pm] • AMysteriousFigure straightens.
[10:25pm] AMysteriousFigure: A bird? And children?
[10:25pm] AMysteriousFigure: What sort of children? What bird? A raven?
[10:27pm] Valorie: A raven?
[10:27pm] • AMysteriousFigure ‘s voice betrays urgency.
[10:27pm] • AMysteriousFigure turns to Valorie.
[10:28pm] AMysteriousFigure: Yes, what bird was this that caused trouble?
[10:28pm] Valorie: Bird man
[10:28pm] Veata: Kenku
[10:28pm] Valorie: Yes, one of those
[10:28pm] • Veata makes a face of disgust at mentioning the kenku
[10:28pm] • AMysteriousFigure straightens to his feet, nearly knocking over his mug.
[10:29pm] AMysteriousFigure: (to himself) Blast you, Featherwight.
[10:29pm] AMysteriousFigure: And the children?
[10:29pm] Valorie: Gone I hear
[10:30pm] Veata: I certainly haven’t seen them
[10:30pm] • AMysteriousFigure gulps.
[10:30pm] Veata: He more trouble than I thought…isn’t he?
[10:31pm] AMysteriousFigure: More trouble than he’s worth, skin, bones, and blood.
[10:31pm] Valorie: Aren’t we all?
[10:31pm] • Valorie fails at levity
[10:31pm] • AMysteriousFigure sits down.
[10:31pm] AMysteriousFigure: Well.
[10:31pm] • AMysteriousFigure clears his throat, attempting to appear calm.
[10:32pm] AMysteriousFigure: ((Perception checks, please.))
[10:33pm] Veata: hold on
[10:33pm] YomiBot: All systems nominal.
[10:33pm] YomiBot joined the chat room.
[10:33pm] Veata: ((gotta pull this sheet up))
[10:33pm] AMysteriousFigure: roll 1d20+5 as an example
[10:33pm] YomiBot: AMysteriousFigure rolled 14
[10:33pm] Valorie: roll 1d20+3
[10:33pm] YomiBot: Valorie rolled 11
[10:35pm] Veata: ((slow cbloader))
[10:35pm] Harmon_Tel joined the chat room.
[10:36pm] Veata: roll 1d20+1
[10:36pm] YomiBot: Veata rolled 8
[10:37pm] AMysteriousFigure: ((Harmon, go ahead and roll a Perception check, please))
[10:37pm] Harmon_Tel: ((I’m just observing, sorry))
[10:38pm] AMysteriousFigure: ((That’s why I’m asking for the Perception check. :-) You wouldn’t like secret information about what’s going on?))
[10:38pm] Veata: ((veata is a little tipsy and thus rolled badly))
[10:38pm] Harmon_Tel: roll 1d20+21
[10:38pm] YomiBot: Harmon_Tel rolled 21
[10:38pm] AMysteriousFigure: ((Hmmm, I need to look at the code.))
[10:38pm] Veata: (((wait you rolled a 0, auto fail))
[10:38pm] Harmon_Tel: ((Hmm, I rolled a zero))
[10:40pm] • AMysteriousFigure turns to Veata.
[10:40pm] • Veata looks up at the man
[10:40pm] AMysteriousFigure: I see by your clothes that you make a fine living.
[10:40pm] AMysteriousFigure: May I ask what you do?
[10:40pm] • Valorie laughs a bit at that
[10:41pm] Veata: Fairly fine…though I get a stipend from my aunt. I’m a theiftaker if you will, sort of a freelance police that can get her hands dirty in things the guard can’t
[10:42pm] Veata: http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/108/3/d/veata_overhill_by_kaitsurinn-d3ebbq1.jpg I has picture))
[10:42pm] AMysteriousFigure: How convenient.
[10:43pm] AMysteriousFigure: What brings you to Fallcrest?
[10:43pm] • Valorie refills Veata’s drink, not bothering to ask
[10:43pm] Veata: Bird’s got a bounty on his head, heard he was here
[10:44pm] Veata: brb
[10:44pm] AMysteriousFigure: You will do me a favor if you kill him.
[10:44pm] • AMysteriousFigure turns to Valorie.
[10:44pm] AMysteriousFigure: And you girl, you…….
[10:44pm] AMysteriousFigure: He peers at her closely.
[10:45pm] AMysteriousFigure: My, my.
[10:45pm] • Valorie puts an elbow on the bar, her face in her hand and looks back
[10:45pm] Valorie: Yes, sir? Something you’d like?
[10:45pm] AMysteriousFigure: Oh, many things.
[10:46pm] AMysteriousFigure: Just as I’m sure you want your body back.
[10:46pm] • AMysteriousFigure casually sips at his ale.
[10:46pm] Veata: ((had to pay for pizza))
[10:46pm] • Valorie is obviously surprised, but recovers quickly enough
[10:46pm] • AMysteriousFigure continues to look straight at Valorie, to judge her reaction.
[10:46pm] Valorie: You have an odd sense of humor sir
[10:47pm] • AMysteriousFigure chuckles.
[10:47pm] AMysteriousFigure: That I do.
[10:47pm] AMysteriousFigure: Well, it’s no business of mine.
[10:47pm] • AMysteriousFigure turns back to Veata. So who has the bounty on the kenku, if I may ask?
[10:47pm] AMysteriousFigure: ((Gah))
[10:47pm] AMysteriousFigure: So who has the bounty on the kenku, if I may ask?
[10:48pm] Veata: One of the gaurd put it up back in my town…something about sticky fingers from what I heard. Other than that it had been fairly slow so I decided to go after him
[10:49pm] AMysteriousFigure: I see.
[10:49pm] AMysteriousFigure: ((You hear footsteps at the top of the stairs.))
[10:49pm] You are now known as Peter.
[10:49pm] Peter: ((Whoops, wait, no.))
[10:49pm] Veata: ((but I thought they took the kids’s to Ptasa’s))
[10:49pm] Peter: ((Right, right sorry.))
[10:50pm] You are now known as AMysteriousFigure.
[10:50pm] Valorie: ((ha!))
[10:50pm] • AMysteriousFigure drains the last of his mug.
[10:51pm] • AMysteriousFigure turns to Valorie.
[10:51pm] • Veata takes another long drink from her mug, still watching the man
[10:51pm] AMysteriousFigure: I’m wondering if you could safeguard this for me.
[10:51pm] • AMysteriousFigure puts a hand in his pocket, then pauses.
[10:51pm] • AMysteriousFigure reaches around for a moment, panicked, then looks down at his feet.
[10:51pm] Valorie: The mug sir?
[10:51pm] Veata: Missing something
[10:52pm] AMysteriousFigure: No, I must be going. But in the meantime.
[10:52pm] • AMysteriousFigure holds out a crystalline gem.
[10:52pm] AMysteriousFigure: How much for me to keep this here for a few nights?
[10:52pm] • Valorie eyes the gem curiously, interest peaked
[10:52pm] AMysteriousFigure: You know how the streets of Fallcrest can be.
[10:52pm] • AMysteriousFigure looks at Veata.
[10:52pm] Valorie: We don’t have much of a safe. . .
[10:52pm] AMysteriousFigure: Sticky fingers and all.
[10:53pm] • Veata nods in knowing
[10:53pm] AMysteriousFigure: ((Are you sure??? ;-) ))
[10:53pm] AMysteriousFigure: ((to Valorie))
[10:53pm] Valorie: I’m sure I could arrange something
[10:53pm] AMysteriousFigure: Excellent.
[10:54pm] AMysteriousFigure: How much will it cost me?
[10:54pm] AMysteriousFigure: ((Feel free to line your pockets with this.))
[10:55pm] Valorie: 5 copper a day?
[10:55pm] AMysteriousFigure: Done!
[10:55pm] • Valorie plays the inexperienced
[10:55pm] • AMysteriousFigure hands her 15 copper.
[10:55pm] AMysteriousFigure: I must be going. I’ll be back in three days at the most.
[10:55pm] • AMysteriousFigure stands up.
[10:56pm] AMysteriousFigure: A pleasure to meet you both. May Fallcrest treat you well.
[10:56pm] • Valorie drops it in an apron pocket
[10:56pm] Valorie: See you in three days then sir
[10:56pm] • Veata gives the stranger a salut as a friendly gesture
[10:56pm] • AMysteriousFigure returns the salute and strides out.
[10:56pm] Valorie: He seems nice
[10:57pm] You are now known as Falthis.
[10:57pm] Veata: I agree
[10:57pm] You are now known as AnotherMysteriousStranger.
[10:58pm] • AnotherMysteriousStranger strides in. He wears a dusty brown traveling cloak, and his face is obscured by the cloak.
[10:58pm] • Veata eyes the new one
[10:59pm] • AnotherMysteriousStranger sits down, looks at Valerie, and says:
[10:59pm] Valorie: Hello stranger. Welcome. Care for a drink?
[10:59pm] AnotherMysteriousStranger: Ah. You work here, then?
[11:00pm] Valorie: I do
[11:00pm] AnotherMysteriousStranger: No need for a list; I am no stranger to the local ales.
[11:01pm] AnotherMysteriousStranger: I’ll take a mug of Mad Manticore.
[11:01pm] • Veata gets an uneasy feeling
[11:01pm] Valorie: Popular choice
[11:01pm] • AnotherMysteriousStranger arches an eyebrow.
[11:01pm] AnotherMysteriousStranger: Is it?
[11:01pm] • Valorie pours a draught, placing it before the man
[11:01pm] • AnotherMysteriousStranger puts a coin on the table—one which will easily pay for the mug, and half again besides.
[11:01pm] Valorie: Yes sir
[11:02pm] Valorie: I’ll start a tab for you then
[11:02pm] AnotherMysteriousStranger: Good.
[11:02pm] AnotherMysteriousStranger: Have there been any…strange goings-on in the past few weeks?
[11:02pm] • Veata is getting deja vu
[11:03pm] Valorie: strange is what you make of it I suppose
[11:03pm] • AnotherMysteriousStranger notices Veata’s unease.
[11:03pm] AnotherMysteriousStranger: I mean no harm. I know that my appearance is…unsettling at times.
[11:03pm] Veata: That’s just what the last guy said
[11:03pm] • AnotherMysteriousStranger straightens.
[11:03pm] AnotherMysteriousStranger: Last guy?
[11:03pm] AnotherMysteriousStranger: Another man who looks like I?
[11:04pm] Veata: yes…you’ve been repeating him word for word
[11:04pm] • AnotherMysteriousStranger bits his tongue.
[11:04pm] • Valorie just smiles
[11:04pm] AnotherMysteriousStranger: ((errr, bites))
[11:04pm] AnotherMysteriousStranger: He’s been here already?
[11:04pm] AnotherMysteriousStranger: Where did he go?
[11:04pm] AnotherMysteriousStranger: Did he leave anything? Do anything?
[11:05pm] Valorie: He left. Had a drink
[11:05pm] Veata: yeah
[11:05pm] Veata: that’s about it
[11:05pm] AnotherMysteriousStranger: Pelor’s Scrotum!
[11:05pm] • AnotherMysteriousStranger rushes out of the tavern.
[11:06pm] Valorie: I’m making good tips tonight
[11:07pm] Veata: Should keep those in a jar
[11:07pm] Veata: And keep on your toes…I got a bad feeling about this
[11:07pm] Valorie: Yeah, we don’t have much of a safe
[11:07pm] • Valorie collects the coins from the bar
[11:07pm] Veata: roll 1d20+4
[11:07pm] YomiBot: Veata rolled 21
[11:07pm] Veata: insight))
[11:08pm] AnotherMysteriousStranger: ((Okay, insight about what?))
[11:08pm] • Harmon_Tel strides in looking rumpled and smug. He shakes the rain of his damaged armour and sits down heavily at the bar.
[11:08pm] You are now known as DM.
[11:08pm] Harmon_Tel: Pint of bitter, Val, if you please!
[11:08pm] Veata: ((bad feeling about same guy coming in twice))
[11:08pm] Valorie: I do as it turns out. What a strange random happenstance?
[11:08pm] DM: ((OK. What are you trying to discern?))
[11:08pm] • Valorie pours the drink with a smile
[11:09pm] Veata: ((if it was the same guy or two different men))
[11:09pm] DM: ((OK))
[11:09pm] Valorie: ((Uses Passive 13!))
[11:10pm] • Veata moves to a seat closer to the door and a window so she can keep an eye on the street
[11:10pm] Harmon_Tel: ((Harmon is at http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/the-nentir-nexus/characters/harmon-tel - fair warning: his bio contains a lot of stuff your characters couldn’t possibly know…unless you decide you do!))
[11:11pm] You are now known as SmallBoy.
[11:11pm] • SmallBoy creeps into the tavern. He wears disheveled street clothes and looks uncertain.
[11:11pm] • SmallBoy is perhaps 8 years old, with coal-black skin and large eyes.
[11:12pm] • Veata eyes the boy
[11:12pm] Veata: Oi! this is no place for a child
[11:12pm] Harmon_Tel: “Where’s your pa, son?”
[11:12pm] • Valorie looks his way, but doesn’t respond yet
[11:12pm] • SmallBoy stays in the doorway.
[11:12pm] SmallBoy: I…I just wanted a little warmth tonight.
[11:12pm] SmallBoy: It’s so cold out in the rain.
[11:12pm] • Veata gets up and goes to little boy
[11:13pm] • Valorie sighs
[11:13pm] • Harmon_Tel puts a few silver coins on the bar. “Get the boy anything he wants Val. Some hot soup maybe.”
[11:13pm] Veata: The stew is pretty goo
[11:13pm] Veata: good
[11:13pm] SmallBoy: ((I’m trying hard not to affect an Oliver accent.))
[11:13pm] Valorie: As you wish sir
[11:13pm] • SmallBoy ‘s eyes grow even larger.
[11:13pm] Harmon_Tel: "I’ll have some too, for that matter. It is wicked cold out there."
[11:14pm] • Valorie scoops up the coins and disappears into the kitchends
[11:14pm] • SmallBoy rushes over to the bar and clambers onto a stool.
[11:14pm] SmallBoy: Thank you so much, uh, sir.
[11:14pm] • SmallBoy sits right next to Harmon.
[11:14pm] • Veata takes the seat next to the boy
[11:14pm] Harmon_Tel: “Veata, you know this little one?”
[11:14pm] Harmon_Tel: “Name’s Harmon, kid, but don’t spread it around.”
[11:15pm] Veata: No, just keeping an eye on him. I’m used to keeping an eye on kids
[11:15pm] SmallBoy: Oh, I’ll be careful, sir.
[11:15pm] SmallBoy: Has my friend Sarai been here?
[11:15pm] SmallBoy: A girl, a few years older than me.
[11:15pm] • Valorie comes back out placing two bowls of stew on the bar
[11:15pm] Veata: I haven’t heard of her…no
[11:15pm] Valorie: Haven’t seen her.
[11:16pm] • SmallBoy looks crestfallen.
[11:16pm] SmallBoy: Oh.
[11:16pm] Veata: You eat up though, you’ll get big and strong off this stew
[11:16pm] • SmallBoy begins eating his soup, hungrily but without much passion.
[11:16pm] SmallBoy: Maybe her brother Peter? About 12 years old?
[11:17pm] • Harmon_Tel tries his stew and grins. “You make this Val? You’re a wizard if you did.”
[11:17pm] Valorie: You a nursery maid Veata?
[11:17pm] Valorie: I heated in a pot
[11:17pm] Veata: Nieces and nephews and street urchins
[11:17pm] Harmon_Tel: “Got a name kid? Polite to trade names, you know. Someone tells you yours, you expect one in return.”
[11:17pm] Veata: taught more than a few how to hold their own on rough streets
[11:18pm] • Harmon_Tel eyes his ale because clearly he’s already tipsy. “Sorry that didn’t quite make sense.”
[11:19pm] SmallBoy: Oh, uh. My name’s…Thomas.
[11:19pm] You are now known as Thomas.
[11:20pm] Valorie: Well Thomas, Harmon just bought you a bed for the night
[11:20pm] Thomas: None of you have seen Peter or Sarai?
[11:20pm] Harmon_Tel: “Well met Thomas, now who’s this Sarai and Peter and what not? And where’s your mom and da?”
[11:20pm] Thomas: I play with them a lot.
[11:21pm] Valorie: I don’t know many kids, kid
[11:21pm] Veata: No…though there were some rumors of some kids a fw days ago wasn’t there?
[11:21pm] Thomas: We, uh, had a secret game.
[11:21pm] • Thomas looks intently at Veata.
[11:21pm] Valorie: Secret game?
[11:21pm] Veata: Secret game?
[11:21pm] Harmon_Tel: “You can trust her.”
[11:21pm] Thomas: ((Roll insight, please, Veata))
[11:21pm] Veata: roll 1d20+4
[11:21pm] YomiBot: Veata rolled 22
[11:22pm] Thomas: We, uh, we would meet at unusual places and trade things.
[11:22pm] Thomas: Things we’d found.
[11:22pm] Thomas: Sarai said she’d found something very special, that she wanted to show me.
[11:23pm] Veata: Hmm….
[11:23pm] Veata: Things that have fallen into your…sticky little fingers?
[11:23pm] • Harmon_Tel laughs
[11:23pm] • Thomas looks panicky.
[11:23pm] Thomas: Not me, ma’am, no!
[11:23pm] Harmon_Tel: “Bounty’s not too high on this one I think, Vea.”
[11:24pm] Veata: Don’t worry kid I’m not going to rat you out
[11:24pm] Veata: I’ve seen what it’s like
[11:24pm] Thomas: He turns to Valorie.
[11:24pm] Thomas: You, uh, you work here, right?
[11:24pm] Valorie: Yes young Sir. I do
[11:25pm] Thomas: Good. Then you’ll be valuable when I find the people who do know what happened to the brat.
[11:25pm] • Thomas flickers and blurs.
[11:25pm] • Harmon_Tel starts
[11:25pm] • Veata gets up suddenly
[11:25pm] • Valorie jumps back, reaching for her broom
[11:25pm] • Harmon_Tel stands and drains his beer.
[11:25pm] • Thomas now blurred leaps backwards.
[11:26pm] • Thomas now stands as a cloaked kenku in the center of the room.
[11:26pm] You are now known as Kenku.
[11:26pm] • Veata instictively draws out the dagger at her hip, turning it so the blunt side is out
[11:26pm] Valorie: Kill it! Kill it!
[11:26pm] Kenku: I can see I will have to silence the rest of you!
[11:26pm] • Harmon_Tel slowly draws the greatsword from the sheath on his back. He does not consider its blunt side at all.
[11:26pm] Veata: Blastit Kenku
[11:26pm] Kenku: ((Roll for initiative! Harmon, feel free to make up reasonable numbers/powers.))
[11:27pm] Valorie: How many birdmen are in this weird town!
[11:27pm] Kenku: ((I’m not worried about making this perfectly 4E balanced.))
[11:27pm] Valorie: roll 1d20+4
[11:27pm] YomiBot: Valorie rolled 12
[11:27pm] Harmon_Tel: ((I’ll just use level bonus and basic attack for simplicity))
[11:27pm] Veata: roll 1d20+6
[11:27pm] YomiBot: Veata rolled 11
[11:27pm] Harmon_Tel: roll 1d20+14
[11:27pm] YomiBot: Harmon_Tel rolled 15
[11:27pm] Kenku: one sec
[11:28pm] Kenku: roll v1d20+14
[11:28pm] YomiBot: Kenku rolled 2
[11:28pm] • Kenku blinks.
[11:28pm] Harmon_Tel: “Just as soon not carve you up, birdy.”
[11:29pm] Harmon_Tel: ((want wormy in here? His dicer seems stable))
[11:29pm] Kenku: ((Fine for now))
[11:29pm] Harmon_Tel: ((Oh you have a v in front of your roll statement))
[11:29pm] Kenku: ((Yes, the v is for verbose))
[11:29pm] Harmon_Tel: ((Smart))
[11:30pm] Kenku: ((I fiddled with the code this morning; must have messed up something.)
[11:30pm] Kenku: roll v1d20
[11:30pm] Kenku: roll v2d20+5
[11:30pm] Kenku: ((Tanjit, I must have really messed up something.))
[11:31pm] Kenku: ((Ah well. Back to real dice.))
[11:32pm] Kenku: ((Init order: Harmon, Kenku, Valorie, Veata))
[11:32pm] Kenku: ((Surprise round.))
[11:33pm] • Kenku puts out his arms, and the group feels a drop in pressure. A field of some sort has sprung up around the tavern.
[11:33pm] • Kenku holds up an arm towards Harmon, pauses, thinks better of it, then points at Veata.
[11:34pm] Kenku: ((1d20+10 vs. Reflex. Rolled 14; 24 vs. Veata’s Reflex))
[11:34pm] Kenku: ((Assuming that’s a hit?))
[11:35pm] • Kenku thrusts a hand towards Veata, and a wind blasts out at Veata.
[11:35pm] Kenku: ((5 force damage to Veata, who now grants combat advantage to the kenku [save ends].))
[11:35pm] Kenku: ((Harmon, you’re up!))
[11:38pm] You are now known as Kenku.
[11:38pm] Kenku: ((Tanjit, sorry about that))
[11:38pm] Harmon_Tel: ((no sweat))
[11:39pm] Kenku: ((Where did I leave off?))
[11:39pm] Kenku: ((‘Net connection dropped))
[11:39pm] Veata: ((we just rolled inititive
[11:39pm] Harmon_Tel: YomiBot: Kenku rolled 2
[11:39pm] Harmon_Tel: [11:28pm] • Kenku blinks.
[11:39pm] Harmon_Tel: [11:28pm] Harmon_Tel: “Just as soon not carve you up, birdy.”
[11:39pm] Veata: YomiBotValorie rolled 12 23:27Veataroll 1d20+6 23:27Harmon_Tel((I’ll just use level bonus and basic attack for simplicity)) 23:27YomiBotVeata rolled 11 23:27Harmon_Telroll 1d20+14 23:27YomiBotHarmon_Tel rolled 15 23:28Kenkuone sec 23:28Kenkuroll v1d20+14 23:28YomiBotKenku rolled 2
[11:39pm] Kenku: ((OK. Initiative is Harmon, Kenku, Val, Veata))
[11:39pm] Kenku: ((Surprise round.))
[11:39pm] Valorie: [boo]
[11:40pm] • Kenku puts out both its arms, and everyone feels the pressure drop. A magical field of some kind has appeared around the tavern.
[11:40pm] • Kenku puts out a hand towards Harmon, pauses, thinks better of it, then turns towards Veata.
[11:40pm] Valorie: I don’t like this
[11:40pm] Kenku: roll 1d20+4
[11:40pm] • Harmon_Tel stands between them.
[11:40pm] YomiBot: All systems nominal.
[11:40pm] YomiBot joined the chat room.
[11:40pm] Kenku: roll 1d20+4
[11:40pm] YomiBot: Kenku rolled 24 CRITICAL!
[11:41pm] Harmon_Tel: ((oops, sorry, surprise))
[11:41pm] • Kenku throws a wave of stinging wind at Veana, knocking her slightly off-balance.
[11:41pm] Veata: ((dang))
[11:41pm] Kenku: ((10 force damage, and Veata grants combat advantage to the kenku [save ends].))
[11:42pm] Kenku: ((OK, Harmon, you’re up!))
[11:42pm] Veata: ((k))
[11:42pm] Harmon_Tel: Harmon swings a mighty blow at the Kenku. “You’ll not harm my charges in here tonight!”
[11:42pm] Harmon_Tel: roll 1d20 + 18
[11:42pm] YomiBot: Harmon_Tel rolled 9
[11:42pm] Harmon_Tel: o_O
[11:42pm] Kenku: ((Roll real dice.))
[11:42pm] Kenku: ((Oh! Don’t put spaces between dice and number))
[11:43pm] Harmon_Tel: roll 1d20+18
[11:43pm] YomiBot: Harmon_Tel rolled 6
[11:43pm] Kenku: ((That’s the problem; it’s not seeing the +18))
[11:43pm] Kenku: ((Hmmm, no, still something wrong))
[11:43pm] Kenku: ((Roll regular dice. :
))
[11:43pm] Harmon_Tel: 13 + 18 = 31
[11:43pm] Kenku: ((Hit))
[11:44pm] Harmon_Tel: ((not sure what a reasonable damage roll would be — 2d6 + 14 or so?))
[11:45pm] Kenku: ((What level?))
[11:45pm] Harmon_Tel: 20 give or take
[11:45pm] Veata: ((dang))
[11:46pm] Kenku: ((14’s a little high))
[11:46pm] Kenku: ((Try 3d6+8))
[11:46pm] Harmon_Tel: [2,3,3] + 8 = 16
[11:47pm] • Kenku falls back under Harmon’s onslaught, hisses, and carves a symbol in the very air.
[11:47pm] Kenku: ((Close blast 3, so targeting everyone.))
[11:48pm] Kenku: ((25 vs. Harmon’s Fortitude))
[11:48pm] Kenku: ((19 vs. Val’s Fort))
[11:48pm] Kenku: ((Natural One vs. Veata’s Fort))
[11:48pm] Harmon_Tel: 7 + 15 = 22
[11:48pm] Veata: ((/me celebrates the nat1))
[11:48pm] Kenku: ((Harmon: sorry; what are you rolling?))
[11:49pm] Valorie: tie goes to the attacker
[11:49pm] Harmon_Tel: ((my bad, used to rolling defensively - 10+15 so 25))
[11:49pm] Kenku: ((Sorry, still not understanding what the 10+15 is. Is 25 your Fort?))
[11:50pm] Harmon_Tel: ((Yes))
[11:50pm] Veata: ((my sheet is a bit messed up, about how much of a bonus should I have to attack at lvl 3?))
[11:50pm] Kenku: ((OK, cool. So they both just barely hit! Heh.))
[11:50pm] Harmon_Tel: ((15 is my bonuses, 10 is the fixed value))
[11:51pm] Kenku: ((12 force damage to Harmon and Valorie, who are each pushed 3 squares.))
[11:51pm] Kenku: ((Valorie’s turn.))
[11:51pm] • Kenku unleashes a hurricane in the tavern, throwing its attackers back into the bar.
[11:52pm] Harmon_Tel: ((Veata: 8 or so I think))
[11:52pm] • Valorie Valories pushes herself over the bar, not one to stand still while being attacked, and charges the kenku
[11:52pm] Kenku: ((Veata: +8 or so, I think.))
[11:52pm] Veata: ((thanks))
[11:52pm] Kenku: ((Ha!))
[11:52pm] Valorie: ((Move to go over the bar, and then standard to charge))
[11:53pm] Kenku: ((Right.))
[11:54pm] Valorie: [2
12=14 vs AC]
[11:54pm] Kenku: ((A miss, sorry. Veata?))
[11:55pm] digitaldraco joined the chat room.
[11:55pm] Veata: (one sec))
[11:55pm] • Veata gives a smirk “You wanna start a storm, eh birdbrain? Well I got a storm for ya!”
[11:56pm] Veata: 1d20+8 → [14,8] = (22) http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3086620/
[11:56pm] • Valorie is attacking with her broom [since I didn’t specify]
[11:56pm] Veata: ((Thunderslam vs fort))
[11:56pm] Kenku: ((Hit!))
[11:57pm] You left the room. (Kenku)
[11:57pm] You left the room. (Kenku)
[11:58pm] Topic changed to “Check out http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaign/the-nentir-nexus/wikis/four-winds-tavern for those new to the room!” by gamefiend!@.
[11:58pm] You rejoined the room.
[11:58pm] Veata: 2d10+6 → [6,5,6] = (17) Thunder damage and target is pushed back
[11:58pm] Kenku: ((Geez, sorry.))
[11:58pm] Kenku: ((‘Net connection unhappy with me tonight.))
[11:58pm] Valorie: [so we see]
[11:59pm] • Kenku is knocked back into a table. It gets up, wiping blood from its beak.
[11:59pm] Kenku: ((Kenku is bloodied! Harmon, your turn?))
[11:59pm] Kenku: You’ll pay for that, dirtwalker!
[12:00am] Harmon_Tel: ((Move and strike))
[12:00am] You changed the topic to “A Kenku Appears! Check out http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaign/the-nentir-nexus/wikis/four-winds-tavern for those new to the room.”.
[12:00am] Harmon_Tel: 8 + 15 = 23
[12:00am] Kenku: ((Hit!))
[12:01am] • Harmon_Tel strides forward and strikes another mighty blow at the kenku.
[12:01am] Harmon_Tel: [1,3,5] + 8 = 17
[12:01am] Harmon_Tel: “Yield, birdy, or you die here tonight!”
[12:01am] • Kenku reels under the blow, then hisses at Harmon.
[12:01am] • Kenku waves an arm and the pressure pops.
[12:02am] • Kenku turns and launches itself towards the door, opening its wings and leaping with long strides, soaring into the air and rapidly out of sight.
[12:02am] • Kenku DM
[12:02am] Kenku: ((Gah))
[12:02am] You are now known as DM.
[12:03am] Veata: Damn bird slipped by me again
[12:03am] • Veata punches the wall
[12:03am] • Harmon_Tel laughs
[12:03am] Harmon_Tel: “You okay? Anyone hurt?”
[12:03am] Harmon_Tel: “Besides the knuckles you broke just now, I mean.”
[12:04am] Veata: I’m fine, got a little wind knocked out of me
[12:04am] Valorie: Yeah. . .I’ll be ok. Just spooked
[12:04am] Valorie: I think that bird, wanted to kidnap me! Did anyone else insinuate that?
[12:04am] Veata: I think I caught that too
[12:05am] Harmon_Tel: “He seemed keen on you for something.”
[12:05am] Harmon_Tel: “After asking about secret things from those other two kids. You keeping any trinkets for anyone? FInd anything unusual lying around the tavern?”
[12:06am] • Valorie looks at Veata
[12:06am] Veata: Val…the crystal
[12:06am] Veata: the one the man left with you
[12:06am] Harmon_Tel: “None of my business of course, and no offense if you’ve a secret.”
[12:07am] Harmon_Tel: “I wouldn’t tell someone like me I guess.”
[12:07am] Veata: I know how some kids less fortunate are
[12:07am] • Valorie sighs, and pulls the crystal out, showing Harmon
[12:07am] • Harmon_Tel eyes the crystal without touching it.
[12:08am] Harmon_Tel: ((do I recognize anything about it?))
[12:08am] DM: ((one sec))
[12:10am] Harmon_Tel: “Doesn’t look like much to me.”
[12:11am] • Valorie puts it back in her apron pocket
[12:11am] Valorie: He was a bit of a funny old man
[12:12am] • Veata starts chekcing her pockets and making sure she’s not missing anything
[12:13am] Harmon_Tel: “Some magic on it maybe. Has that feel. Makes the hairs on my wrist stand up. Where’d it come from?”
[12:13am] Valorie: The funny old man
[12:14am] Veata: He’s having Val keep an eye on it…which I’m beginning to think is a bad idea
[12:14am] Valorie: Well I already said I would
[12:15am] • Harmon_Tel raises an eyebrow
[12:15am] Harmon_Tel: “You should keep right on doing whatever you promised.”
[12:15am] Valorie: I don’t think the bird wanted the gem. Sounded more like he wanted information
[12:15am] Harmon_Tel: “But it might not hurt to maybe find an expert to look at it. Know anyone?”
[12:16am] Harmon_Tel: “Hmm, yeah, Val, you might be right there. Looking for those kids at least, anyway.”
[12:16am] Veata: yeah…It might be a good thing we didn’t know where they were
[12:17am] Valorie: I um . . . don’t really want to go to the wizards tower. He sounds mean
[12:17am] You are now known as Reanna.
[12:17am] Harmon_Tel: “Worth calling on the guard and warning them about a mad kenku on the loose?”
[12:17am] Veata: Mind if I take a look?
[12:17am] • Reanna comes in out of the rain. She’s a long-legged, redheaded young woman who also works as a barmaid at the Four Winds at night.
[12:18am] Reanna: Hoooo-ee, that rain just won’t let up!
[12:18am] • Harmon_Tel raise the other eyebrow.
[12:18am] • Reanna sees the crew clustered around the bar.
[12:18am] Reanna: Hey, Val. What’s up?
[12:18am] • Reanna comes over and cranes her neck to see.
[12:19am] Valorie: Rowdy drunk, nothing much
[12:19am] Reanna: Ah. Normal crowd, then?
[12:19am] Harmon_Tel: “If giant birds are normal, yeah.”
[12:20am] Reanna: Well, I’ll go into the back and
-
[12:20am] • Reanna arches both eyebrows at Harmon.
[12:20am] Reanna: Giant birds?
[12:20am] • Harmon_Tel grins.
[12:20am] Harmon_Tel: “Kenku, I think. Nasty one.”
[12:20am] Veata: Big ones, grubby and govered in bugs
[12:20am] • Reanna shudders.
[12:20am] Reanna: My Momma always told me to keep away from such creatures.
[12:21am] Valorie: I didn’t want to trouble you
[12:21am] • Valorie shoots the other two a look
[12:21am] • Reanna slips behind the bar and playfully bumps rumps with Valorie.
[12:21am] Harmon_Tel: “Looking to eat some kids or something. Know any kids hiding from flying vermin? Oh yeah, it’s a shape-changer, so we’re going to have to not trust you a bit.”
[12:21am] Veata: Don’t worry, we kicked it out
[12:21am] Reanna: You know me, honey; it’s never trouble.
[12:21am] • Valorie bursts into a bit of laugh
[12:22am] Reanna: Kids hiding from giant birds, you say?
[12:22am] • Reanna looks up at the ceiling and thinks.
[12:22am] Veata: That’s about the gist of it
[12:22am] Valorie: What? Its Reanna. You can’t just distrust everyone
[12:22am] Reanna: Oh yeah! There were those two kids a couple nights ago.
[12:22am] Reanna: The girl came in and fell ill, then her brother came in and did the same. Fainted right away.
[12:23am] Veata: Did you catch their names?
[12:23am] Reanna: Everyone here was so concerned, they took ‘em up to beds upstairs, then went out to try to take care of them.
[12:23am] Reanna: Um, Sarah and Piotr, I think. Somethin’ like that.
[12:23am] Veata: Sarai and Peter?
[12:23am] Reanna: That’s it!
[12:24am] Harmon_Tel: “Who was helping them?”
[12:24am] Reanna: But can you imagine that? The whole lot of ‘em, everyone in the tavern, trooping out to find a cure for those poor kids.
[12:24am] Reanna: Brings a tear to my eye, I tell you.
[12:24am] Reanna: Oh, lessee.
[12:24am] Reanna: There was that lizard-fella, Saride I think.
[12:25am] Reanna: And that cute half-elf girl, Ptasa, you know her.
[12:25am] Reanna: I think Eric was there, too.
[12:26am] Reanna: Oh, and Durzek. I think that was all of ’em.
[12:26am] Harmon_Tel: “Lizard-fella? Saride?”
[12:26am] • Harmon_Tel laughs
[12:26am] Veata: I’ve heard these names….but I haven’t seen them around town…and I’ve been around town
[12:26am] • Valorie shrugs at these names
[12:26am] Harmon_Tel: “I know the reptile but that’s it.”
[12:27am] Reanna: Now that you mention it, I haven’t seen hide nor hair of any of ‘em since.
[12:27am] Veata: I heard Ptasa runs a shop…workshop or something like that…
[12:27am] Harmon_Tel: "I think I ran into Durzek as well, but know idea where he’d be."
[12:27am] Reanna: Oh yeah, Ptasa’s workshop. Seems that place is always, well, loud.
[12:27am] • Reanna giggles.
[12:28am] Veata: Loud…like a forge?
[12:28am] Veata: or a blacksmith
[12:28am] Reanna: Naw, she repairs things.
[12:28am] Reanna: Always a boom here or a boom there.
[12:28am] Reanna: I think she rebuilds more than she repairs.
[12:28am] Valorie: Oh. . . I think I heard of her
[12:29am] Valorie: She might be a better person to look at that item you wanted to get looked at Veata
[12:29am] Reanna: Well, if you need to take care of something, honey, I’ll mind the place.
[12:30am] Veata: Perhaps….though I remember passing a workshop…there was a sign on the door that said it was closed…until further notice
[12:30am] Valorie: Oh you mean go . .right now?
[12:30am] Valorie: Oh well there you have it
[12:30am] • Valorie seems relieved
[12:30am] • Reanna rolls her eyes.
[12:31am] Reanna: You can go on, Val! You need to get out more, get some sun on that white skin.
[12:31am] Harmon_Tel: “I’ll walk you there but I have other business to attend to this evening.”
[12:31am] Harmon_Tel: ((got to bail on you all I’m afraid))
[12:31am] Reanna: ((Fair enough! Thanks for playing!))
[12:31am] Harmon_Tel: ((thank you!))
[12:31am] Veata: don’t worry Val, I’ll keep the ruffian’s off ya
[12:31am] Harmon_Tel left the chat room. (Harmon_Tel)
[12:32am] Valorie: But. . . if its not even open
[12:32am] Veata: We can always knock
[12:32am] Valorie: I dislike you all greatly
[12:32am] • Valorie grabs her broom and heads for the door
[12:33am] You are now known as DM.
[12:33am] • Veata giggles and leads Val out the door
[12:34am] DM: ((The rain has abated into a steady drizzle. The few lanterns and the half-full moon reflect oddly on the innumerable puddles that half-fill the streets.))
[12:34am] • Veata pulls up her hood
[12:34am] DM: ((After about ten minutes of failing to stay dry, you find Ptasa’s workshop.))
[12:35am] Valorie: I should have bought a jacket
[12:35am] • Veata knocks on the door, hard calling out hello into the night air
[12:35am] DM: (It’s a medium-sized stone building that’s seen many, many repairs.))
[12:35am] DM: ((You hear a clanking sound.))
[12:36am] Veata: ((this is weird considering we’re Ptasa and Eric))
[12:36am] DM: ((A small window is opened in the door, and the dully-glowing eyes of a warforged look out.))
[12:36am] Valorie: [I was just thinking that]
[12:36am] You are now known as Warforged.
[12:36am] Veata: ((His name is CAPS!
[12:37am] Valorie: Hello . . . Sir. We’re looking for a Miss Ptasa
[12:37am] Warforged: I’m sure you have a reason for getting me up at this hour.
[12:37am] Warforged: Miss Ptasa cannot come to the door right now.
[12:37am] Warforged: She’s left it up to me.
[12:37am] Warforged: She leaves everything up to me, it seems.
[12:37am] Veata: ((http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs46/f/2009/232/4/5/Muh_Robot_Needz_A_Name_by_Kaitsurinn.jpg))
[12:38am] Veata: Well then can you take a look at this for us?
[12:38am] Warforged: Yes, I’m sure I can.
[12:38am] • Valorie gives Veata a look
[12:38am] Warforged: That’s my job; looking at things.
[12:39am] Warforged: All day, every day.
[12:39am] Warforged: That and lifting. And hauling.
[12:39am] • Veata motions for Val to show him the gem
[12:40am] • Valorie reluctantly holds up the gem, making sure she not in arms length of the door
[12:40am] Warforged: It’s a very lovely gem, miss.
[12:40am] Warforged: At least, I suppose it’s lovely.
[12:40am] digitaldraco: (( lol robot abs ))
[12:40am] Warforged: I’m not a very good judge of prettiness.
[12:40am] Veata: We need to have it arcanely checked
[12:40am] Warforged: Ah.
[12:41am] Warforged: And I suppose you want me to recommend someone?
[12:41am] Valorie: Perhaps you can tell us when the lady will e back in’
[12:41am] Veata: If you could…we were hoping that Miss Ptasa would take a look
[12:41am] Warforged: I honestly couldn’t say, miss.
[12:42am] Warforged: I’m sure Miss Ptasa would love to take a look at it.
[12:42am] Warforged: I’d be happy to deliver it to her.
[12:42am] Veata: Might there be another wecould talk to here? I heard Miss Ptasa was young…does she have a parent here or someone?
[12:42am] • Valorie pockets the gem
[12:43am] Warforged: ((I don’t know; does she?))
[12:43am] Veata: ((Her father, his eyesight isn’t the greatest…he wears really thick glasses because of it))
[12:44am] Warforged: ((Ah, OK, I wasn’t quite clear on that from the character sheet, whether he still lived here or not.))
[12:44am] Warforged: ((What’s his name?))
[12:44am] Veata: ((He’s got stuff at the tavern, not all there yet though and his name is Thom))
[12:45am] Warforged: Miss Ptasa lives here with her father, my master, Master Thomas.
[12:45am] Warforged: He owns me, you see.
[12:45am] Warforged: Body and…….body.
[12:45am] • Valorie becomes noticeably uncomfortable at thos
[12:46am] Warforged: I see I’ve made you uncomfortable, miss.
[12:46am] Warforged: I’m most terribly sorry.
[12:46am] Warforged: I seem to be very good at making people uncomfortable.
[12:47am] Veata: Might we see Master Thomas then?
[12:47am] Valorie: Its fine. Im fine. . . Your fine
[12:47am] Warforged: ((OK, OOC time. What has Ptasa told her father?))
[12:48am] Veata: (Probably nothing, Ptasa’s dad doesn’t like Eric)
[12:48am] Valorie: [Hes charming!]
[12:49am] Warforged: ((But they’re all holed up here, in a basement or something, right?))
[12:49am] Warforged: ((hahahaha, yeah, he has self-esteem issues.))
[12:49am] Veata: ((probably moved into the basement, they were in her room))
[12:50am] Warforged: ((Does Thom know that any of these people are living here?))
[12:50am] You are now known as Wallace.
[12:50am] Wallace: ((Does Wallace the Warforged know? [Ptasa could make him forget]))
[12:50am] Veata: He probably knows that there are people there but horrible eyesight means he might not recognize them unless he gets up in their face))
[12:51am] Wallace: ((OK, but presumably he’d ask about these strange people living in his workshop.))
[12:52am] Veata: ((Yes but Ptasa would probably give different names and tell them it’s vital that people don’t find out))
[12:53am] Wallace: ((OK, gotcha.))
[12:53am] Wallace: ((What does Wallace know about them?))
[12:55am] Veata: ((He’d probably know that they are being quiet and aren’t doing much down there besides whispereing…and eating food))
[12:55am] Wallace: ((Cool.))
[12:55am] • Wallace sighs.
[12:55am] Wallace: As you might not have noticed, miss, it is rather late at night.
[12:56am] Wallace: Might I be so bold as to enquire as to the exact nature of your business, so as not to get scolded too badly when I awake my master?
[12:56am] • Valorie looks to Veata to answer
[12:57am] Veata: We had some problem with a kenku in a bar and we think he’s either after us for information or the gem
[12:58am] Wallace: Ah.
[12:58am] Wallace: A problem.
[12:59am] Wallace: I see.
[12:59am] Wallace: Well, then, by all means.
[12:59am] Wallace: ((The door opens onto a cramped hallway.))
[12:59am] • Veata goes in
[01:00am] • Valorie stays close behind Veata, not wanting to be too close to another construct
[01:01am] • Wallace clanks off into the darkness, leaving only a sputtering candle behind on the sideboard.
[01:01am] • Veata waits
[01:01am] Valorie: He seems off
[01:02am] Veata: well the store looks like it’s been closed for a while…might need to work
[01:02am] Wallace: ((A few moments later, the sounds of shuffling feet come towards you.))
[01:02am] You are now known as Thom.
[01:03am] • Thom shuffles towards the girls. He wears disheveled bed-clothes and is rubbing his eyes sleepily.
[01:03am] Veata: We’re sorry to wake you sir
[01:03am] Valorie: Um yeah. Sorry Sir
[01:03am] • Thom carries a candle of his own, which shakes more than one might expect.
[01:04am] • Thom squints hard at the girls, stopping a respectful distance away.
[01:04am] • Thom looks surprisingly old.
[01:04am] Thom: And, er, to what do I owe the pleasure?
[01:05am] Thom: Oh, no, I’m sorry.
[01:05am] Thom: I’m Thomas.
[01:05am] Thom: And you are…?
[01:05am] Veata: My name is Veata Overhill
[01:05am] Valorie: I’m Valorie. I work at the Four Winds. Just recent
[01:05am] • Veata makes a bow out of respect for elders
[01:06am] Thom: I see. And to what do I owe the pleasure?
[01:06am] • Valorie fails a curtsey
[01:06am] Thom: Wallace said something about a jewel?
[01:06am] Veata: Yes we have something that needs to get looked at. Might you be able to do that for us?
[01:06am] Thom: Why certainly!
[01:06am] • Valorie takes the jewel out and moves closer to Thom
[01:07am] • Thom squints and looks closely at it.
[01:07am] Thom: A fine gem, that it is.
[01:07am] Veata: we need it…arcanely looked at
[01:07am] Thom: Ah! I see.
[01:07am] Veata: we had some trouble and are worried it might be the cause
[01:07am] Thom: Well, that is a different matter.
[01:08am] • Thom runs his hands over the gem.
[01:08am] • Thom takes several deep breaths and hums strange words.
[01:08am] Thom: There is certainly a powerful magic in this gem.
[01:08am] Thom: What is it you wish to know?
[01:08am] • Veata tapped her chin
[01:09am] Valorie: Anything really. . . right?
[01:09am] Veata: Just to make sure it’s not linked to anyone or thing…we don’t want unnecessary visits from people who might want to kill us for it
[01:09am] Veata: and whatever else you can tell us
[01:10am] Thom: Oh, well, it’s certainly connected to someone.
[01:10am] Thom: Several someones, I’d say.
[01:10am] Veata: Several?
[01:10am] Thom: Several.
[01:11am] • Thom takes a deep, shuddering breath.
[01:11am] Thom: It’s protected by some very powerful wards, as well.
[01:11am] Valorie: Me?
[01:11am] Thom: Sorry?
[01:12am] • Thom blinks.
[01:12am] Valorie: Is it connected to me?
[01:12am] • Thom squints hard at Valorie.
[01:12am] Veata: If this tiring for you sir, we can do see someone else
[01:12am] Thom: My word.
[01:13am] Thom: You’re…well…..that is remarkable.
[01:13am] Valorie: Um. . .Im sorry sir?
[01:13am] Thom: It’s connec—
[01:13am] • Thom slumps to the ground.
[01:13am] You are now known as Wallace.
[01:13am] • Wallace clanks up.
[01:13am] Valorie: Oh my
[01:13am] Wallace: Oh dear.
[01:13am] • Veata stoops down quickly
[01:13am] Wallace: He’s done it again.
[01:14am] Wallace: I shall have to take him back to his bed.
[01:15am] Wallace: I trust you can find your way to the door?
[01:15am] Valorie: This happens regularly?
[01:15am] Wallace: I wouldn’t say regularly, miss.
[01:16am] Veata: Alot as of late?
[01:16am] Wallace: But the master does tend to exert himself rather more than might by some be considered wise.
[01:16am] Wallace: More as of late, yes.
[01:16am] Valorie: Is there really no way to see this Ptasa? He was about to tell us something
[01:17am] Wallace: I believe it is time for you to go, miss.
[01:17am] Veata: C’mon Val…
[01:17am] Valorie: Very well. Back out into the rain
[01:18am] • Veata starts guiding val out

Comments

digitaldraco

I'm sorry, but we no longer support this web browser. Please upgrade your browser or install Chrome or Firefox to enjoy the full functionality of this site.